We're looking for a talented UX/UI Designer to join our team. In this role, you'll be focused on creating effective and user-centered design solutions. Your designs will impact thousands of recruiters and hiring managers worldwide, simplify their workflows and help them manage their talent pools more effectively.Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with stakeholders and team members locally and globally to develop digital product design solutions.
- Conduct UX research to identify best practices and design patterns.
- Create wireframes, mockups, final interface designs, and animated prototypes.
- Maintain design systems to ensure consistency and improve efficiency.
- Work closely with the marketing team.
- Proven experience in UX/UI with a strong portfolio showcasing your work.
- Expertise in Figma is essential. We are looking for someone who is familiar with all the tricks, tips, and keeps up with the latest updates.
- Experience in building and supporting design systems.
- Extensive visual design skills.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Understanding of the principles of good UX and design guidelines.
- Knowledge of HTML coding and CSS principles.
- Strong communication skills in English.
It's nice if you have:
- Background in research or data analysis.
- Knowledge of graphic and brand design.
- Proficiency in Adobe products.
We are a friendly team of multidisciplinary experts working globally, with our main base in The Hague. Join us in an environment that values cultural diversity and gender equality, where you can work and learn alongside professionals from various backgrounds. Send us your resume, along with a brief introduction and portfolio.